Geekvape - Wenax K1 Pod Starter Kit - Series 2
Please log in to access wholesale prices.
If you don't have a Vape Traders account, please submit an application and we'll be in contact.
Kick start your vaping journey with the Geekvape Wenax K1 Pod Starter Kit! The K1 is a 600mah battery, 2ml capacity pod kit built to be simple.
The Wenax K1 has both air and button activated draw, with accidental press protection that'll detect if you're intaking to ensure no pocket firing or early burnt out pods! Since its pods are a higher than usual resistance, the internal battery will keep you going for a long while, and all through the day it has a constant output to make sure it's the same satisfying vape after vape.
Furthermore, the K1 also offers super fast Type-C charging, and three adjustable wattage output modes as you desire. A tight yet comfortable mouth to lung draw awaits along with amazing flavour!
Its pods have built in coils that are rated for 300 - 400 puffs each, and for you disposable lovers out there: Geekvape estimates their lifespan at 10x the average disposable pod! The K1's tiny size is a perfect companion out on the go when your 'Cloud Chucker 3000' is a bit much, or perfect to test the waters of vaping out with.
Knock on wood, this is one of our personal favourites of recent times. Grab a K1 today!
- Dimensions: 114.6 x 21.6mm
- Material: anodized aluminium
- Battery: 600mah inbuilt
- Capacity: 2ml
- Power Output: 9 - 16W
- Resistance Range: 0.4 - 3ohm
- 0.8ohm: 12 - 16W
- 1.2ohm: 10 - 12W
- Button or draw activated w/ accidental press protection
- Steady, consistent output across a full battery charge
- Low power consumption and super fast Type-C charging
- Tight Mouth to Lung style draw
- Three levels of adjustable outputs
- Ultra compact and thin for maximum portability
What's in the box:
- 1 x Geekvape Wenax K1 Pod Kit w/ 0.8 ohm Pod pre-installed
- 1 x Spare 1.2 ohm Pod
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- User Manual
We strongly suggest the use of 50/50 PG/VG salt based e-liquids for this device to ensure your pods don't burn out prematurely